BBC1 in Yorkshire

Kendorr

Featured Posts

As someone without live TV, I'll have to wait until it goes onto iPlayer. I assume later tonight.

Edit. Ah! You can view it live on iPlayer!

Edited by NB Caelmiri

Just finished watching the Sowerby Bridge to Manchester episode. Really enjoyed it! I wonder when he was going through Hebden Bridge - it looks like the summer which is when I was there but didn't see his boat pass by.

1 hour ago, Alway Swilby said:

Is that because there's never anything good on the BBC? ?

Long story, but basically yes, and didn't fancy paying Gary Lineker's wages anymore, plus I found their news a bit bias...… been licence free for a while now and its refreshing! Just watch catchup services as and when...

• Greenie 2

15 hours ago, robtheplod said:

Long story, but basically yes, and didn't fancy paying Gary Lineker's wages anymore, plus I found their news a bit bias...… been licence free for a while now and its refreshing! Just watch catchup services as and when...

For which you need a licence?

Just now, George and Dragon said:

I think not. You need a licence to watch or record live transmissions. 

see https://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/topics/bbc-iplayer-and-the-tv-licencehttps://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/topics/bbc-iplayer-and-the-tv-licence

Remember that you need a licence to watch any broadcast channel, not just BBC

15 hours ago, robtheplod said:

39 minutes ago, Mike Todd said:

For which you need a licence?

37 minutes ago, George and Dragon said:

I think not.

10 minutes ago, doratheexplorer said:

You think wrong then

Dora is right. You dont need a license to watch catch up services as long as it is not on BBC iPlayer (for which you do need a license).