Help needed moving a parcel from Linslade to Dunchurch Pools

TheBiscuits

Featured Posts

Help please!

I need a friendly boater to assist in moving a parcel from Wyvern Shipping at Linslade near Leighton Buzzard to (or closer towards!) Dunchurch Pools Marina near Braunston Junction.

The parcel in question is small, light, and worth £30 of @Dr Bob's money as a donation to the Chesterfield Canal Trust.

Ideally this will travel by boat, but at this point I will be grateful for a car or a van!  I don't really want to have to drive down from Lancashire to collect and deliver them myself ...

Please feel free to PM me if you can help, or if you are near Wyvern Shipping the parcel is in the office, and if you ring my phone number (on the parcel) I will authorise you collecting it.

I'm posting this as a separate topic as I suspect many people have not been reading the main (very long and silly!) thread:

@cheshire~rose can you please help me tell 'em ...  "It's all for charidee, mate!"

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, GRLMK38 said:

If it helps, I will be in Cosgrove tomorrow lunchtime (Barley Mow PH) and I live within 1/2 mile of Dunchurch Pools.  If somebody can do the first leg, I can do the rest.

Nothing to do with County Lines I assume ?

This time of year we are usually out and about within 5 miles of Braunston.