Help tracking stolen boat

Halina kitchen

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Canal Market Place? 

Is it for sale now!!!

No, just the same very limited details claiming that it had been nicked and help was need to find it. The Canal Market Place is a Facebook group about the waterborne traders on the network.

1 hour ago, system 4-50 said:

I'm a bit slow this evening, but is the consensus that I need to change my bathroom to avocado to prevent my boat being stolen?

Yes, but you have to complete the look with an orange carpet, pink walls and a purple ceiling. I had a girlfriend once who’s bedroom was those colours...

• Horror 1

On 13/11/2019 at 15:29, Halina kitchen said:

Please help me locate my stolen boat 70ft Mike Christian  boat mv boat num 525698 formally know as little mouse with clogs on might be removed and re named one side dark green other side mid green  blacked out Windows when stolen  one mushroom on top last seen on trent and mersey canal coud have been taken through  bridgewater canal on leed and liverpool canal and any information to current location of said stolen boat crime number 691256 would be most grateful  and you can send any information or current pictures as to locatiom or identity of said  my email  thanks Halina  kitchen

Can you give us the exact crime number. What police force was it? What was the prefix?

A ref database suggests may  have been a vehicle crime in 2011 Yorkshire.

Thanks awfully.

Edited by mark99

13 minutes ago, mark99 said:

Can you give us the exact crime number. What police force was it? What was the prefix?

The database suggests may  have been a vehicle crime in 2011 Yorkshire.

Thanks awfully.

Consensus is the OP's bloke has pushed off with the boat, and she wants to know where he is.

34 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Consensus is the OP's bloke has pushed off with the boat, and she wants to know where he is.

Let's give a chance for the OP to reveal more info re the true crime number in full. Including the police force involved.

Edited by mark99

25 minutes ago, mark99 said:

Let's give a chance for the OP to reveal more info re the true crime number in full. Including the police force involved.

She cant answer even the most basic questions, e.g. when and where did she last see her (supposed)  bote?

4 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

Well she posted it was gone on the 13th,

Which of course is completely different from when did you last see it? 

My suspicion is there are many months between when she last saw it and when she discovered it was "gone".

6 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Which of course is completely different from when did you last see it? 

My suspicion is there are many months between when she last saw it and when she discovered it was "gone".

Well I saw in on the Middlewich arm floating about and remoored it, at that time the roof was still piled high with rubbish, it came by the next morning, an elderly chap standing on the paint cans at the stern driving and a lad and lass on the roof but only half the crap, I did wonder where the rest was deposited overnight. I saw it again just short of Aqueduct marina on towpath side and the chap walking with an empty diesel can.

9 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

Well I saw in on the Middlewich arm floating about and remoored it, at that time the roof was still piled high with rubbish, it came by the next morning, an elderly chap standing on the paint cans at the stern driving and a lad and lass on the roof but only half the crap, I did wonder where the rest was deposited overnight. I saw it again just short of Aqueduct marina on towpath side and the chap walking with an empty diesel can.

I wasn't asking when YOU last saw it, silly!

The crucial thing is what the OP says in answer to that question, and right from the get-go she has failed to come up with answer.

18 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

I wasn't asking when YOU last saw it, silly!

The crucial thing is what the OP says in answer to that question, and right from the get-go she has failed to come up with answer.

It was probably the OP sitting on the roof, it was still called Little mouse with Clogs On at that time

2 hours ago, ditchcrawler said:

So given that this is supposed to be reported stolen, did you report the sighting to the police?