Help tracking stolen boat

Halina kitchen

Featured Posts

On the face of it this it does not seem straight forward.  The OP has not logged on since 20 mins after the original post.  So either the boat has been recovered and they have forgotten to come back and update the thread, or else there is more to the story.  The fact that were were no photos with the original post does not seem normal for someone who, if other posts are correct, has had a new boat stolen.

22 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Is there any prancing around involved?

The court heard that on July 2, Kitchen began ‘prancing around’ in the arena when youngsters from the Elite dance troupe were starting their routine.

You've hit the nail on the head - suggested that some alcohol may have been involved.

Sounds like a nasty situation.

Wonder if it was anything to do with the NBTA

Image result for nbta

7 minutes ago, nbfiresprite said:

My guess is that nice sounding Mr Daniel Jones, her partner, has gone off for a cruise in their boat whilst forgetting to mention his plan to her. 

11 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

My guess is that nice sounding Mr Daniel Jones, her partner, has gone off for a cruise in their boat whilst forgetting to mention his plan to her. 

That was a long time before the boat was even built

On 14/11/2019 at 16:52, Nut said:

a crime ref usually carries the year at the end of it as in 2019

My local force puts the date at the end of incident numbers. So they can start at 1 each day.

Crime reference numbers have no date and is just an ever increasing number.

But I guess different forces use different ways.

1 hour ago, ditchcrawler said:

... I suspect  there is more to this than meets the eye.

Not just this one - there (almost) always is.  Those wishing to know how this particular "theft" panned out may be better following the Northwich Grauniad than expecting to see a follow up here! :detective:

There are certain topics on canalworld which leave me wondering what really happened and how things panned out. All too often the OP doesn't return to the forum to satisfy our curiosity/nosiness.

Having only just now seen and read this topic, perhaps it will be helpful if I try to summarise the outstanding questions:

Is the OP the genuine owner of the boat, and if anyone sees it what police force/station should they contact?

As she gave us "crime number 691256" perhaps she should get some benefit of the doubt, but more relevant information would help. "Please send picture of boat" comes to mind.

Is the OP the same Halina Kitchen of Northwich Guardian fame, after all it seems a somewhat unusual name, and if so... has she reformed her behaviour since 2011 and put her dodgy past behind her, is she still an item with the infamous Mr Daniel Jones 8 years later, and might he be a suspect in the boat's disappearance? Are the police looking for him too?

Has she given the story of the boat to the Northwich Guardian? Perhaps they should do a follow up article, with a link to this topic?

On 13/11/2019 at 15:29, Halina kitchen said:

Please help me locate my stolen boat 70ft Mike Christian  boat mv boat num 525698 formally know as little mouse with clogs on might be removed and re named one side dark green other side mid green  blacked out Windows when stolen  one mushroom on top last seen on trent and mersey canal coud have been taken through  bridgewater canal on leed and liverpool canal and any information to current location of said stolen boat crime number 691256 would be most grateful  and you can send any information or current pictures as to locatiom or identity of said  my email  thanks Halina  kitchen

The boat name is currently War Horse.

10 minutes ago, Quaffer said:

The boat name is currently War Horse.

Oh that's even odder.

I took Halina's statement "formally know as little mouse with clogs on" to mean "formally known as little mouse with clogs on", but it appears she meant "formerly known as little mouse with clogs on".

• Haha 1