Do these windows not open??

Kudzucraft

Featured Posts

Perusing Apollo Duck and ran up on this boat. Nice looking boat but what jumped out at me was the windows.  I have not seen any like this and I assume they open but any know for sure?  Would never buy a boat that doesn't have opening windows.

623693_9.jpg

Edited by Kudzucraft

23 minutes ago, Kudzucraft said:

Perusing Apollo Duck and ran up on this boat. Nice looking boat but what jumped out at me was the windows.  I have not seen any like this and I assume they open but any know for sure?  Would never buy a boat that doesn't have opening windows.

623693_9.jpg

Try posting a link to the page / advert rather than a picture / photo.

23 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

If you play a Windows 10 CD 'backwards' you get Satanic messages, but even worse, if you 'play'; it normally you get Windows 10 on your PC

Yea, I got enough of Windows 10 and moved the Linux.

Just now, rusty69 said:

This 

Nope.This window doesn't open either.

OK. I am stumped. I cna open it no problem but I think Bizzard  solved it. I think it is full opening hopper window.

1 minute ago, Stilllearning said:

I didn’t notice what the heating system was, saw no stove or mention of Eberspacher.

It's not right for us, a couple of things that would stop us,  but just wondering about those windows. 

1 minute ago, ditchcrawler said:

The only window I can see in those photos looks like a drop back one to me

I thought I saw handles/locks but just had not seen this style before. Can't imagine them not opening but that is why I asked. Just educating myself.

1 hour ago, bizzard said:

The windows are probably opening modern full hoppers and don't look like they open from the outside.

They don't open from the outside - they open from the inside. Apparently the ones that opened from the outside weren't popular. ;)

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

They don't open from the outside - they open from the inside. Apparently the ones that opened from the outside weren't popular. ;)

:clapping:

Eats, shoots and leaves.

How about "Don't look, from the outside, as if they open"?