Marine electrician near Cheshunt required, Any sugestions?

Cleggy

Featured Posts

I require a full electrical survey of my vessel. Its in quite neat order but the electrics don't do what I want (or expect). I have various, chargers, inverters etc which have been added in and would like a competent person to rationalise / check / make diagram.  Can anyone recommend such a person for this task?

Regards

Cleggy

41 minutes ago, Cleggy said:

Can anyone recommend such a person for this task?

Presumably somewhere between Aberdeen, Plymouth & Brighton ?

Ooops - Should pay attention and read the title.

(Goes out into the yard, head down and kicking small stones around)

Edited by Alan de Enfield
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Cleggy said:

I require a full electrical survey of my vessel. Its in quite neat order but the electrics don't do what I want (or expect). I have various, chargers, inverters etc which have been added in and would like a competent person to rationalise / check / make diagram.  Can anyone recommend such a person for this task?

Regards

Cleggy

There's a guy called Dee Storan who I've used in the past. His phone number (which is widely available on the internet) is 07830 256 495. I've used him in the past. Good guy, reasonable prices, based at Tottenham so just down the road from you. Worth a chat at the very least.