Hull Lagoon Project

Momac

Featured Posts

On 03/11/2019 at 21:35, jacko264 said:

I remember most of it at 63 my dad remembers all of it been 100 next august ?

Ull as we say it did have dark times but is getting better and better with admixture of new and old pubs

i personaly like the old town 

land of green ginger

ps my dad remembes them talking about building the Humber bridge when he was about 7or8

Jacko

Was you Dad born in Hull? My Mum was,  I wonder if they went to the same school? Mum is 99 in two weeks time. They obviously built em proper in those days!!

4 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Was you Dad born in Hull? My Mum was,  I wonder if they went to the same school? Mum is 99 in two weeks time. They obviously built em proper in those days!!

Hi yes born and bred in ull  he lived down craven street as a lad then moved to goddard ave  when he met my mum he moved to Little weighton  

where abouts does your mother live ? Or  lived in ull

2 minutes ago, jacko264 said:

Hi yes born and bred in ull  he lived down craven street as a lad then moved to goddard ave  when he met my mum he moved to Little weighton  

where abouts does your mother live ? Or  lived in ull

She left in her mid twenties just after the war. She lived in a few places, I will ask her when I pop up to see her soon, her memory will remember the addresses wheras mine has forgotten lol.