Engineers/workshop recommendations on southern GU

Featured Posts

Anyone have any recommendations for engineers or workshops on southern GU (specifically not too far from Cowroast)?

I'm looking to get a handful of things done on engine (Ruston & Hornsby 3VRH) and changes to 12V electrics? Small-scale stuff and maybe some servicing. I did email a few of the companies/individuals in the Ljnks Directory here, but no response.

2 hours ago, stort_mark said:

Anyone have any recommendations for engineers or workshops on southern GU (specifically not too far from Cowroast)?

I'm looking to get a handful of things done on engine (Ruston & Hornsby 3VRH) and changes to 12V electrics? Small-scale stuff and maybe some servicing. I did email a few of the companies/individuals in the Ljnks Directory here, but no response.

Have you tried Ed Boden (based at Marsworth)?  I've used him on many occasions - excellent and reliable service.

https://www.canalpages.co.uk/listings/ed-boden/

• Greenie 1

35 minutes ago, koukouvagia said:

Have you tried Ed Boden (based at Marsworth)?  I've used him on many occasions - excellent and reliable service.

https://www.canalpages.co.uk/listings/ed-boden/

I was going to ask you this specific question when I'm back at the end of next week! ? 

Yo,

Darren at the Marina is good for welding and electrics, Ed's probably the best for Vintage engines.

Darren blacked the boat earlier this year and fixed the chimney cover on the roof.

He also blacks my boat (and has done so for years), useful bloke to know.

Mike (moorings, towpath side).

• Greenie 1

• 2 weeks later...