Great Welsh Adventure

rusty69

Featured Posts

Boat bumping at its best, Now what does it mean when they paint No Mooring on the concrete? I know its where you stand to moor the boat 

1 hour ago, rusty69 said:

Its on TV again today if you dont want to use I player

9 minutes ago, max's son said:

on BBC iplayer you can get all regions, just watched it in sunny Worcestershire

just need to search

Ah, yes, I know you can get it on iplayer, cos I posted the link. Someone else posted you could also get it on TV. The question is, because it is BBC Wales, can that be viewed on freeview channels outside Wales.Apparently it can be received on freesat.

13 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Ah, yes, I know you can get it on iplayer, cos I posted the link. Someone else posted you could also get it on TV. The question is, because it is BBC Wales, can that be viewed on freeview channels outside Wales.Apparently it can be received on freesat.

Apparently not. But if you're not too far from Wales you might be able to point your aerial in the direction of an appropriate transmitter and retune your device. Not that it'll do much good today as the programme has already been on. 

• Happy 1

1 hour ago, rusty69 said:

Twas I on Freesat