Boat rage

bigcol

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, ditchcrawler said:

I just wish it would go away, its nearly as bad a Brexit popping up everywhere you look

It is indeed and I think it is the only topic I can think of where almost everyone is of the same opinion. 

Haggis

I’ve always been the last one to know anything.

canal boating is not about getting their fast, not thinking of others.

but enjoy the slow stroll through life, playing with things I know nothing about, and smiling

knowing I have friends who together in the forum, who makes it all better.

i haven’t attacked the bow thruster yet!

i know I started the charging cable once, but reading posts since, and now I haven’t a clue again

life is grand, I do wonder why the hospitals sent me for a head MRI, because they won’t find sod all!!!

Edited by bigcol
Spelling and giving up
  • Greenie 1

I recall a TV documentary where a bloke had a head scan and they found a huge void in the middle of his skull, and the brain was actually a relatively thin layer lying against the inside of the skull - like a lining really.  He showed no symptoms of a lack of brain power.  

It can be very relaxing to be empty-headed.  Just get on with life without over-thinking it or worrying about what hasn't happened yet.  SWMBO doesn't agree.  :unsure:

...................  I used to call it the horse-spittle.  (is that the HAY connection maybe?).

Edited by Murflynn

At Trent bridge Nottingham a couple of weeks ago I witnessed the boat rage from hell , two posh cruisers , one rammed into the other one and a bloke jumped over and battered the crap out of the other driver , blood flying everywhere , he had Mrs and two young kids on board who were crying and screaming as their dad got hammered , people on the banks were shouting for him to stop and that kids are there but it did not matter to him , he was also twice the size of the other bloke. Then he jumped back to his boat and drove off , hopefully the police got him.  

• Horror 2

On 14/10/2019 at 13:16, NewCanalBoy said:

Christ, what a t*sspot !!

That's a bit mean.  He might not have realised that this had already been posted.

6 hours ago, Murflynn said:

I recall a TV documentary where a bloke had a head scan and they found a huge void in the middle of his skull, and the brain was actually a relatively thin layer lying against the inside of the skull - like a lining really.  He showed no symptoms of a lack of brain power.  

I think there's a few who have this condition on this forum.

• Haha 1

On 15/10/2019 at 12:10, notts_alan said:

At Trent bridge Nottingham a couple of weeks ago I witnessed the boat rage from hell , two posh cruisers , one rammed into the other one and a bloke jumped over and battered the crap out of the other driver , blood flying everywhere , he had Mrs and two young kids on board who were crying and screaming as their dad got hammered , people on the banks were shouting for him to stop and that kids are there but it did not matter to him , he was also twice the size of the other bloke. Then he jumped back to his boat and drove off , hopefully the police got him.  

That sounds a whole lot worse than the incident referred to in this thread.

Did you note the names of the boats?

On 14/10/2019 at 17:23, rusty69 said:

That's what they found when they scanned my head too. We must have gone to the same hospitabubble.

My daughter preferred "hosdibble" when she was a child, but nowadays she works in one and calls it a hospital.