I never did like Steve Haywood

nicknorman

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Murflynn said:

obvious question, but worth askin' anyway: .............................................. why have we now achieved 420 posts on a topic concerning nick's dislike of another boating fellow?    :rolleyes:

As someone who has contributed a significant percentage of the posts, are you not in a good position to answer that yourself? 

1 hour ago, Murflynn said:

OK - a treaty proposal.   

a round 500, then lock. 

seems sensible compremise....think its fair to say that the points have been well discussed and analyised by the CWNF team....

3 hours ago, Murflynn said:

OK - a treaty proposal.   

a round 500, then lock.    

Easier to simply not read or comment. 

Will be interesting to see who gets the last word

I don’t think it’ll make 500 (432) at the most)

Edited by Goliath
Can’t count ?

1 minute ago, rusty69 said:

Welcome "That Guy".But how we know you really are that guy and not just some guy?:)

Good point. You’ll have to trust me on that one, and not feel that it’s someone trying to get this thread to 500! Lol

Seriously though. It is me. That was my YouTube video. Are comments still open on YouTube?  Post a comment on the ramming video, and the owner (me) will reply straight away with the response “That Guy”. Would that prove it? 

Just now, That Guy said:

Would that prove it? 

Good point.I am going to trust you are That guy without doing that. So, what is you're side of the story? Do you think the That guy in the narrowboat was in the right, or the other guy in the plastic boat?:giggles:

9 minutes ago, That Guy said:

Yep. That guy whose best insult he could muster is “you shitbag”. How embarrassing. I should have done better. 

That was an excellent response, suitably British and restrained, I hope you had a good strong cup of tea and a digestive after to calm your nerves

:)

• Greenie 1
  • Happy 1

13 minutes ago, That Guy said:

Yep. That guy whose best insult he could muster is “you shitbag”. How embarrassing. I should have done better. 

Welcome!

just out of interest, has that video been out there for a while and only just surfaced? It looks like it is from July. I know I started this thread but only did so because someone else drew my attention to the video.

19 minutes ago, That Guy said:

I didn’t want to stir it up again though. I just wanted to say that I’ve only just read this lot and wanted to say thank you for the support and validating my belief that we didn’t do anything wrong. Just hope I don’t bump into the angry little man again! (Or vice versa!)

you're very welcome.  :cheers: