Window identification

Featured Posts

Anyone able to identify what brand these windows are and/or where I might get seat rubber to this profile? I really need to get all 15 reseated before the weather gets much colder, and several have significant quantities of the seal missing, but after hours of searching, I just cannot find it anywhere!

7B71F415-AB4A-4D8C-B6B5-3C9275ADF66F.jpeg

E36295C0-ED3A-4C8D-8D86-D2F46F1FA72A.jpeg

They look very much like Worcester Marine windows. unfortunately no longer trading. (retirement). There was a company trading at Bradford on Avon selling parts etc for these windows. I don't know if they are still there.

32 minutes ago, celiaken said:

There was a company trading at Bradford on Avon

Sadly now closed...

7E486BFA-1DCB-4334-85AB-560D21672F02.jpeg

1 minute ago, celiaken said:

Is the rubber in the second picture from the bottom of the frame? If it is, I can match it from mine and contact a local window firm who may be able to source some.

Yes, this rubber is from the bottom, but also used each side.  That would be useful, if you could, thanks...

21 hours ago, The Dreamer said:

Thanks for this, google has taken me to them already, and unfortunately they don’t stock the profile I need.

If you send them pictures/drawings and maybe a sample they’ll sometimes be able to make a short run to create what you need. Talk to them. 

My windows do not have the rubber profile running along sides and bottom, but bottom only, between the drain holes, with a flat section four inches long fitted just below the fasteners. I have taken a section of the rubber and will give it to my contact tomorrow.

reply has come back already...... He says contact adpol.co.uk phone 01903 820461 with sizes, they can make up the profile and length you need.

Mine are  'D' profile, 15mm wide, 10mm high, with a 'groove' cut into the flat side 3mm deep.