OMG did CWDF sell out to the dark side?

Ssscrudddy

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, matty40s said:

No, it probably means that you enter the CWDF section of that forum more than any other though. 

? You mean there is a forum that has a section discussing this forum? :blink:

• Love 1
  • Happy 1
  • Haha 1

I thought the CWDF section over there was for us over here to go look over there with the intention of signing up there.Perhaps we should  have a Thunderboat section over here, so that them over there can come over here with the intention of signing up here.......Oh!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

I thought the CWDF section over there was for us over here to go look over there with the intention of signing up there.Perhaps we should  have a Thunderboat section over here, so that them over there can come over here with the intention of signing up here.......Oh!

Lots of us are already signed up here.

14 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

From memory, that forum was started by people who either no longer enjoyed being on here, or were no longer allowed to be - I can't remember which, it must be some five years ago now.

1 minute ago, Athy said:

From memory, that forum was started by people who either no longer enjoyed being on here, or were no longer allowed to be - I can't remember which, it must be some five years ago now.

I think it was only started by one person.Though a forum with only one person would probably not work very well. I may go and set one up, see if anyone joins.

2 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

? You mean there is a forum that has a section discussing this forum? :blink:

Yes. Well let's face it, there is plenty on this forum to take the pee out of  discuss.

Anyway, if you remember originally that forum was set up by pirates expunged from this forum, so the shenanigans of this forum at the time (of the great cull, with mad mods running amok) were of fair interest. This forum is going through a bit of a dull and sane period so there isn't much on that section of the other forum at the moment. Shame.

Edited by nicknorman
  • Greenie 1

1 hour ago, nicknorman said:

This forum is going through a bit of a dull and sane period so there isn't much on that section of the other forum at the moment.

Winter is coming ...

The sane period will soon give way to cabin fever and it will all get grumpy again!