Zomboat!

koukouvagia

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, cuthound said:

Can Zombies swim?

If not escaping by boat may not be a bad idea.

Can you drown a zombie? Even if they wade out to the boat, you could hold them under the water with a boat hook or shaft. ?

You havent watched 28 days or was it 28 weeks?

Thats how the zombies got their hands on their food supply-by walking en masse under the Thames. So you would have to really mash the zombies head with your boathook-which is OK unless you happen to have one of those beautifully painted ones.Would ruin it. ?

Could be some great business oppurtunities there for underwater welding and hull repairs though. 

4 minutes ago, PaulJ said:

You havent watched 28 days or was it 28 weeks?

Thats how the zombies got their hands on their food supply-by walking en masse under the Thames. So you would have to really mash the zombies head with your boathook-which is OK unless you happen to have one of those beautifully painted ones.Would ruin it. ?

Could be some great business oppurtunities there for underwater welding and hull repairs though. 

Starting the engine and engaging the prop would do that. ?

Edited by cuthound
To remove a letter masquerading as a space
  • Haha 1

It was actually reasonably funny! ... silly but the occasional cracking line... 1st sister on murdering a zombie "go deeper"  2nd sister "its a bread knife!" 

Made me laugh. 

16 minutes ago, magpie patrick said:

As I don't have a telly can someone post a suitable review - preferably someone who has actually watched it? :)

Scene-setting intro. No huge laffs. Might give the second ep. a watch to see where it goes. Getaway boat was quite tidy.

One thing that did pass through my mind while watching was, every extra that played a zombie looked like they'd had a bad night in the +1 berth.

Saw it, good silly entertainment, but I expect to be away the next two Tuesdays boating on the Thames. Must finally learn how to use my TiVo box to record and watch things...

The main location used, those pontoon moorings, looked somehow familiar but I couldn't place it. I've been through Brentford a few times so should recognise it, but wasn't sure.

The getaway boat was less tidy after the zombie was killed in the galley. Blood all over the place.