Refleks stove spares

Boatingbiker

Featured Posts

Hi,

we are in need of a replacement flue terminal for our Refleks stove. Lockgate do not respond to telephone calls nor e-mails. Are there any other suppliers out there?

We have contacted Little Chimney Co , but they are unable to help in making one.

Many thanks

While we are talking Refleks, what size is best for installing in a reverse layout (galley/dinnette/saloon) narrowboat, no roads just room heating for occasional winter cruising breaks, not living aboard. We have also tried Lockgate with no joy, the Shardlow place has gone now and no answer to calls.

11 minutes ago, matty40s said:

While we are talking Refleks, what size is best for installing in a reverse layout (galley/dinnette/saloon) narrowboat, no roads just room heating for occasional winter cruising breaks, not living aboard. We have also tried Lockgate with no joy, the Shardlow place has gone now and no answer to calls.

I have a 4kW Kabola Old Dutch in my y0 foot narrow boat, stupidly located in the port front corner of my cabin. It keeps the boat at around 23°C when the outside temperature is around freezing when set to setting 1 (out of 6).