TV, Freesat

Stilllearning

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Stilllearning said:

Has anyone else lost a few Freesat channels recently? Specifically Really, Home and Good Food?

Good Food has closed down:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Food

Really should be on Ch17 but you might have to re-tune. 

Home should be on Ch42

Finally found them, Home on 1251, Really on 1254. It pays to have a persistent patient MrsS.

And of course, the celebrity antique hunt programme on today is the only one featuring me in a brief shot, as my wife gleefully pointed out just now.

Edited by Stilllearning

16 minutes ago, Machpoint005 said:

The message "you may need to retune" used to appear every few months.

Then it became most Wednesdays, and recently seems to have been every other bloody day!

Yes, you're right, and I see this as a good thing. Not long ago I'd have to search through 454 channels to find there's nothing I want to watch. Since I've stopped retuning, I'm down to just 17!

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Yes, you're right, and I see this as a good thing. Not long ago I'd have to search through 454 channels to find there's nothing I want to watch. Since I've stopped retuning, I'm down to just 17!

We watch less than 17 channels. There’s over 1250 bl***y channels available now!

58 minutes ago, Machpoint005 said:

The message "you may need to retune" used to appear every few months.

Then it became most Wednesdays, and recently seems to have been every other bloody day!

We have a Freeview box in the bedroom that has to be regularly retuned although the little Sony TV in the kitchen never does. I therefore firmly point the finger at the box as being temperamental.