Mobile Electrician for Rochdale

Unicorn Stampede

Featured Posts

Fairly new to the boating scene having survived the last six months without too many issues, we're now looking to make sure we are a bit more prepared for Winter... Part of that involves beefing up the electrics. I've got a new battery and another solar I wanna slap on. I'm also in the need for getting a doo hickey that tells me how much juice is left in the tank.

Unfortunately batteries, solar panels n' all that jazz aren't my area of expertise.

Can anyone recommend an electrician that can attend a boat on the Rochdale Canal, rather than us making our way to a boat yard.

We could make it over to the Aire and Calder with a bit of fore planning, but it becomes more difficult because of work. 

Edited by Unicorn Stampede

We aren't planning on returning to Manchester any time soon. We've made our way down from Chorley, through Manchester past Todmorden, Hebden Bridge, Sowerby Bridge and are currently on route to Brighouse. 

We could make our way along and up to Aire and Calder Nav but only wanna go that way if we can definitely get the work done.

We've having to stay local to Halifax (work commitments) at winter so we've purchased a a winter mooring, but we won't be connected to shore line for it (thus why I'm slapping on a few extra electric bits in the hope it'll make some difference!)

54 minutes ago, Unicorn Stampede said:

We aren't planning on returning to Manchester any time soon. We've made our way down from Chorley, through Manchester past Todmorden, Hebden Bridge, Sowerby Bridge and are currently on route to Brighouse. 

We could make our way along and up to Aire and Calder Nav but only wanna go that way if we can definitely get the work done.

We've having to stay local to Halifax (work commitments) at winter so we've purchased a a winter mooring, but we won't be connected to shore line for it (thus why I'm slapping on a few extra electric bits in the hope it'll make some difference!)

Dont count on much if anything in the winter from the extra solar panel.