Searching one's own posts

Featured Posts

52 minutes ago, Mac of Cygnet said:

Yes, but it doesn't just bring up my own posts doing that.  I'll have another go......

46 minutes ago, Rob-M said:

When you do the search to into the options and select search by author, you can then put your username in to restrict the results just to your posts.

Apologies. I omitted the final step, I thought it was obvious if you were searching for one of your own posts, you would put your own name in. 

Edited by rusty69

15 hours ago, rusty69 said:

Apologies. I omitted the final step, I thought it was obvious if you were searching for one of your own posts, you would put your own name in. 

I did indeed do all of these things, but came up with all sorts of others' posts. But now I've managed to get it working, and found what I wanted, it's irrelevant because I can't find the thread I was wanting to reply to!

3 minutes ago, Mac of Cygnet said:

I did indeed do all of these things, but came up with all sorts of others' posts. But now I've managed to get it working, and found what I wanted, it's irrelevant because I can't find the thread I was wanting to reply to!

Give us a clue what you were looking for. 

5 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Give us a clue what you were looking for. 

I was trying to find the record for the oldest gravedug thread.  There was a very recent one exhumed from 2005 , but I can't find it now.  It was fascinating because it was full of former contributors, as was a previous longer one from 2006 which I commented on.

Edited by Mac of Cygnet

8 minutes ago, Mac of Cygnet said:

I was trying to find the record for the oldest gravedug thread.  There was a very recent one exhumed from 2005 , but I can't find it now.  It was fascinating because it was full of former contributors, as was a previous longer one from 2006 which I commented on.

These are some recent ones

Screenshot_20190928-103310.png