Green cleaner that actualy WORKS!!

mrsmelly

Featured Posts

Right oh, so we ALL know that ecover products are useless and dont work, green toilet fluid and other blue " Environmentaly friendly " fluid is useless. Well I can now inform you all that I have discovered some environmentaly friendly cleaning stuff that is both cheap as chips and one hundred percent reliable as a cleaner. Its called " KOH " and does what it says on the bottle. On offer at present from their website, it realy realy does work. At last a nice product that actualy cleans.

1 hour ago, mrsmelly said:

Right oh, so we ALL know that ecover products are useless and dont work, green toilet fluid and other blue " Environmentaly friendly " fluid is useless. Well I can now inform you all that I have discovered some environmentaly friendly cleaning stuff that is both cheap as chips and one hundred percent reliable as a cleaner. Its called " KOH " and does what it says on the bottle. On offer at present from their website, it realy realy does work. At last a nice product that actualy cleans.

I would dispute the green bit - I use Elsan Organic and find it very good.  And I could get quite a lot of chips for £15.

Just now, Mac of Cygnet said:

I would dispute the green bit - I use Elsan Organic and find it very good.  And I could get quite a lot of chips for £15.

Thats another point!!! The bloomin chips in KFC are rubbish since they changed them!!

• Greenie 2