"outside the box" thinkers only please!!!

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, PD1964 said:

For those on here that are a bit "Oh can't say that" and a bit more reserved, the OP sent me a message and he's ok, as he understands it's not personal, so to those that are offended please don't be and just get on with it, maybe he spends a lot of time of the internet and realises what people write on forums isn't really meant and often put on to see how others react, So I apologise to those that I upset and please don't take it personal it's not meant.

You assume, therefore, that it's OK to offend people because it' "not real" ......... 

Please, find somewhere else to troll................

1 hour ago, LadyG said:

I reported some idiot for swearing, I was told that c~~t it was possibly "clot". That sort of thing is why I don't bother much with this site anymore.

Pity, it used to be fun................. 

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Probably someone having a jolly jape as well, which makes it ok to say anything to anyone. Apparently.

1 hour ago, LadyG said:

I reported some idiot for swearing, I was told that c~~t it was possibly "clot". That sort of thing is why I don't bother much with this site anymore.

Pity, it used to be fun................. 

Hopefully you told the mod concerned to fcuk off... :giggles:

13 hours ago, Athy said:

Thank you for that vote of confidence.:D

As there was no direct personal attack, and as our American friend took the remarks in good part, that action was not necessary.

i did not take it in good faith. i recommend a 1 week ban on his account. his behavior is out of control and not just here and detrimental to the larger community. ban not warning. 

12 hours ago, PD1964 said:

For those on here that are a bit "Oh can't say that" and a bit more reserved, the OP sent me a message and he's ok, as he understands it's not personal, so to those that are offended please don't be and just get on with it, maybe he spends a lot of time of the internet and realises what people write on forums isn't really meant and often put on to see how others react, So I apologise to those that I upset and please don't take it personal it's not meant.

Edited by Athy
To remove personal insult.
  • Greenie 1

1 hour ago, cksantos85 said:

i did not take it in good faith. i recommend a 1 week ban on his account. his behavior is out of control and not just here and detrimental to the larger community. ban not warning. 

r

That is not at all like what you said in your post no. 276, where your attitude was relaxed and tolerant. We would prefer it to stay that way.

Edited by Athy

So here's one for you all, as I said he sent me a message and I replied, saying just banter, just had another off him, which was:

"No your a c#nt but i have no hard feelings because i have no feelings. I hope you die soon at 1964 your not too farr off tho. The earth will be better off without you. I am the internet you are a radio. Farewell poor old c#nt"

I stand by my opinion of this guy, if you all want to play this guy's games please do but be warned it's a ego trip game for him. Typical internet geek.

Edited by PD1964
  • Greenie 1

27 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

So here's one for you all, as I said he sent me a message and I replied, saying just banter, just had another off him, which was:

"No your a c#nt but i have no hard feelings because i have no feelings. I hope you die soon at 1964 your not too farr off tho. The earth will be better off without you. I am the internet you are a radio. Farewell poor old c#nt"

I stand by my opinion of this guy, if you all want to play this guy's games please do but be warned it's a ego trip game for him. Typical internet geek.

Aww so if i act like you its not ok? hehe well you got me in trouble so ill leave it at that. 

27 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

So when i treat you like you treat me you are mad? Its all just good humor my friend. Gentle ribbing eh. evidently i personally attacked you but you are an angel and have done nothing wrong. 

46 minutes ago, Athy said:

That is not at all like what you said in your post no. 276, where your attitude was relaxed and tolerant. We would prefer it to stay that way.

this is sarcasm based on his behavior. ill be nice. 

Edited by cksantos85

46 minutes ago, cksantos85 said:

Aww so if i act like you its not ok? hehe well you got me in trouble so ill leave it at that. 

So when i treat you like you treat me you are mad? Its all just good humor my friend. Gentle ribbing eh. evidently i personally attacked you but you are an angel and have done nothing wrong. 

this is sarcasm based on his behavior. ill be nice. 

Not bothered Cole, as it's just a game to you like your "Blimps" discussions on other forums, I know your not serious about buying into the canal system so why waste people's time with your questions and fantasy ideas just like your Blimp idea's. Stick with living in Makawao and getting your kicks fantasizing about what might be. Bye Cole Santos please go and enjoy family life, no hard feelings.

Edited by PD1964

28 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

Not bothered Cole, as it's just a game to you like your "Blimps" discussions on other forums, I know your not serious about buying into the canal system so why waste people's time with your questions and fantasy ideas just like your Blimp idea's. Stick with living in Makawao and getting your kicks fantasizing about what might be. Bye Cole Santos please go and enjoy family life, no hard feelings.

I actually worked on blimp designs like 5 or more years ago. I did some rc modeling https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/261e915f9ef58744a0a83ff14552384a/Ultrablimp

. How do you know me from that forum. Man to man tho i will get on your canal before i die. Plus my wife wants to go and so it shall come to pass. First ill prob just do a 2 week hire. 

Edited by cksantos85

A baby Hipopotamus kept in the bath would keep the water nicw and warm, at actual body heat too so very comfortable for Bex, although a crane would be needed to lift the Hipo out first unless the bath is is big enough to share it, in which case a crane is not really needed.  Hipopotamuses really prefer Hip baths of course. :closedeyes:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, cksantos85 said:

I actually worked on blimp designs like 5 or more years ago. I did some rc models. How do you know me from that forum. Man to man tho i will get on your canal before i die. Plus my wife wants to go and so it shall come to pass. First ill prob just do a 2 week hire. 

Yeh, come over and enjoy, a bit colder then Hawaii though Cole and please let us know when you buy your stretch of canal and I'm sure we'll all come to visit.

Edited by PD1964

7 hours ago, bizzard said:

A baby Hipopotamus kept in the bath would keep the water nicw and warm, at actual body heat too so very comfortable for Bex, although a crane would be needed to lift the Hipo out first unless the bath is is big enough to share it, in which case a crane is not really needed.  Hipopotamuses really prefer Hip baths of course. :closedeyes:

I thought hippos prefferd mud baths. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

I thought hippos prefferd mud baths. 

in which case my previous suggestion to cut a hole in the bottom of the boat will work fine - as long as the boat is moored over a muddy bottom  :o  and in shallow water so baby hippo does not drown.

• Haha 1