"outside the box" thinkers only please!!!

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, PD1964 said:

I think most people think he's a Pr#ck no matter what nationality, we used to call them "Spams" as they were full of sh#t like the tinned meat, he is a perfect candidate for the expression.

I love spam. In hawaii we put it on rice and wrap it with seaweed. Delicious. You cant troll a troll bro lol. I was raised on facebook and Nietzsche. Your sill welcome to come fishing with me in hawaii tho. We love angry old dudes too. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, WotEver said:

Is that like sellotaping seeds to the windowsill to confuse the pigeons?

It would certainly confuse the pigeons round here...... we have no window cills. Come to think of it, we have no cellotape either. 

12 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Dear cksantos85, please ignore this nasty spiteful post from PD1964. I'm sure you realise this crosses the line between the friendly ribbing you were getting earlier and this type of abuse. PD is noted for this sort of unprovoked unpleasantness and it will hopefully be deleted shortly by Team Mod. 

well, I alerted the mods 12 hours ago, but no action has been taken.   

it is a pity that moderation is so inconsistent on this forum. 

better to have none at all and let the members 'moderate' it as is done elsewhere?

25 minutes ago, Murflynn said:

well, I alerted the mods 12 hours ago, but no action has been taken.   

it is a pity that moderation is so inconsistent on this forum. 

How do you know that no action has been taken?

During the majority of those 12 hours, at least some, probably most, of us were asleep. We do not operate a 24-hour moddy rota.

In what way does this constitute inconsistency?

2 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Seconded. 

Any modding action that leaves the post up is seriously deficient.

Thank you for that vote of confidence.:D

As there was no direct personal attack, and as our American friend took the remarks in good part, that action was not necessary.

1 minute ago, Athy said:

As there was no direct personal attack, and as our American friend took the remarks in good part, that action was not necessary.

Well that's a new unwritten rule you've just made up.

If I were to re-write it about Team Mod, that would be acceptable for me to post here, are you saying?

New posting Rule chaps: 

Athy says: "Abuse on here is now acceptable provided the target doesn't mind".

4 minutes ago, Athy said:

You are right Athy I gave him a well earned laugh reaction, and of course we dont know what you have done to PD1964 do we?

16 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Well that's a new unwritten rule you've just made up.

No, I haven't.

No, he doesn't.

35 minutes ago, Athy said:

Do I need to report my own post as a personal attack to have it removed, or must it be reported by someone else?

For those on here that are a bit "Oh can't say that" and a bit more reserved, the OP sent me a message and he's ok, as he understands it's not personal, so to those that are offended please don't be and just get on with it, maybe he spends a lot of time of the internet and realises what people write on forums isn't really meant and often put on to see how others react, So I apologise to those that I upset and please don't take it personal it's not meant.

• Greenie 1

1 minute ago, PD1964 said:

For those on here that are a bit "Oh can't say that" and a bit more reserved, the OP sent me a message and he's ok, as he understands it's not personal, so to those that are offended please don't be and just get on with it, maybe he spends a lot of time of the internet and realises what people write on forums isn't really meant and often put on to see how others react, So I apologise to those that I upset and please don't take it personal it's not meant.

You must be very astute to have picked that up before he sent you a message.

51 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

See that PD1964, I reckon he is a bit of a f@ci@#@g T@w@@@t.

I hope he doesn't mind me saying that:giggles:

ETA, I don't really mean that, so tis OK.

1 minute ago, rusty69 said:

I was thinking of re-jigging his post so it was directed at him, but decided not to as I'm not as mean spirited enough.... :giggles:

2 hours ago, rusty69 said:

?Not at all as it's just forum talk, a bit of banter and I know you don't really mean it as you put too many letters and syllables in "f#c+@ng tw#@"?? to take offense?

Edited by PD1964

I reported some idiot for swearing, I was told that c~~t it was possibly "clot". That sort of thing is why I don't bother much with this site anymore.

Pity, it used to be fun................. 

Edited by LadyG