"outside the box" thinkers only please!!!

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Murflynn said:

we'd better shut up before the OP accuses us of trying to derail her thread.    

..........................   coat   :boat:

not at all, your humour is.....your humour is.......nope, can't think what your humour is, but do carry on.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Murflynn said:

at last ..........  you are finally getting in tune with this haphazard forum.  

yes, I think I understand, you ask for advice and a load of "funny" people try to make stupid stuff up, tell you you're wrong and generally patronise you.

Fortunately I have also learned that not everyone here are stupid, patronising, sexist, misogynistic arsewipes.

• Greenie 1

8 minutes ago, Tash and Bex said:

Fortunately I have also learned that not everyone here are stupid, patronising, sexist, misogynistic arsewipes.

How to win friends ? 

Perhaps just as well that most folk on here are too good mannered to say what they think of you. But I doubt you would care ?

Haggis

• Greenie 3

19 minutes ago, haggis said:

How to win friends ? 

Perhaps just as well that most folk on here are too good mannered to say what they think of you. But I doubt you would care ?

Haggis

It is also rather a good job I am too well mannered to say what I think of them, but there you go.

For the record, no, I don't care. I just feel a bit sorry for them.

• Greenie 1

27 minutes ago, haggis said:

How to win friends ? 

Haggis

I know Bex from years ago she is a lovely lady, however she doesnt suffer fools gladly

55 minutes ago, Tash and Bex said:

If you consider any of the above well mannered you are from a different society to the one I have lived all my life in.

• Greenie 2

8 minutes ago, Murflynn said:

well, that really is patronising.

hoist by your own petard. 

Is it? It, in what way?

I genuinely do feel sorry for people who are so set in their ways of thinking that they still operate in the 1950's

I also really don't care, I am a good friend and very generous with my time and knowledge, and as I repeatedly say, my attitude is very reflective.

I make no apology for "upsetting" people by pointing out their character flaws, if they have done me the service of pointing out mine.

9 minutes ago, Jerra said:

If you consider any of the above well mannered you are from a different society to the one I have lived all my life in.

are you suggesting that simply pointing out some of the facets of our wonderful forum membership is rude? Gosh, I think you need to re-read De-brett's, it's clearly been a while

• Greenie 3

5 minutes ago, cksantos85 said:

You need an on demand water heater specifically for the bath tub. Done. So far outside the box i am simply made of cardboard. 

Already suggested. Not complicated or difficult enough for the OP. 

:icecream:

13 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Already suggested. Not complicated or difficult enough for the OP. 

:icecream:

Then use a ton of heat exhchangers on engines and custom deisel powered water heaters to keep a hot water loop for the entire boat. This loop would heat the entire boat and also circulate in the tub. The water would be chlorinated so the bath water need not be disposed of. Jacuuzi tub would be ideal.

Edited by cksantos85

On 22/09/2019 at 08:02, Murflynn said:

why not build 4 steel walls sitting on the baseplate, then cut a 2" hole in the bottom and enjoy the warm canal water?  if it's a bit chilly just play a calor gas blowlamp on it for a few minutes before you jump in.

i just threw up in my mouth

6 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

He's an American, we think....

:giggles: 

I think most people think he's a Pr#ck no matter what nationality, we used to call them "Spams" as they were full of sh#t like the tinned meat, he is a perfect candidate for the expression.

13 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

I think most people think he's a Pr#ck no matter what nationality, we used to call them "Spams" as they were full of sh#t like the tinned meat, he is a perfect candidate for the expression.

Nope. Though the description does fit your profile.

• Greenie 2

22 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

Dear cksantos85, please ignore this nasty spiteful post from PD1964. I'm sure you realise this crosses the line between the friendly ribbing you were getting earlier and this type of abuse. PD is noted for this sort of unprovoked unpleasantness and it will hopefully be deleted shortly by Team Mod. 

• Greenie 2