Something To Get You Noticed?

alan_fincher

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, pearley said:

Passed that this morning. Currently double moored on the CRT moorings at New Mills. Not a particularly wide canal so just as well there was nothing coming the other way.

Passed it yesterday on it’s home mooring. 

Always chuckle when I see it. 

And wonder why?

Why would anyone?

But each to their own. 

9 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Look on the bright side. If he gets 48k for an old liverpool painted bright yellow and only 53 feet long, my boat and others must now be worth 200k :D

Nah, he just used Vetus yellow paint - it's more expensive than gold that stuff.

Might be good stuff to sell - this time next year we'd be millionaires ...

If I had wanted a bright yellow boat, I’d have bought an ex Viking Afloat from ABC. Their Fredrik, a  2004, 69 footer, recently sold for about 35k.  We took a look at him, but after factoring in 5k for a full repaint....

Edited by The Dreamer

What a failure, imagine going to all that trouble and money in order to devalue something only to realise you missed the point.

The Reliant Regal front end looks nothing like The Reliant Robin.

It would be like refashioning the front of your car to resemble a Gresley A4 Pacific and naming it "Thomas The Tank"

12 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Look on the bright side. If he gets 48k for an old liverpool painted bright yellow and only 53 feet long, my boat and others must now be worth 200k :D

With a colour scheme like that all the sides (and the top) are bright! ?

• Greenie 1