First Boat-Hybrid or not?

Boating Newbie

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

What about a lemon battery? At the end of each days cruising you can use it in your evening G&T and put in a fresh lemon the next day.

Lemon batteries would certainly clarify the capacity issue once and for all. I think it would give an accurate representation of how many Lemon ants per hour a battery could supply.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myrmelachista_schumanni

download.png

Edited by rusty69
  • Greenie 1

4 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Lemon batteries would certainly clarify the capacity issue once and for all. I think it would give an accurate representation of how many Lemon ants per hour a battery could supply.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myrmelachista_schumanni

download.png

Until someone discovers, or genetically engineers a lemon vole to go with the lemon ant, lemon batteries are not going to be practical for boating.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

Until someone discovers, or genetically engineers a lemon vole to go with the lemon ant, lemon batteries are not going to be practical for boating.

You don't need a lemon vole, just a deaf lemming and some lemming-aid.Voles are sooooooo last week.

6 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

How time fly's. Mayflys are short lived anyway I hear.

They hatch, they crawl around for a while underwater as a nymph, they climb out of the water, dry out, chuck away their skin and look for a mate. Later that day, shagged out, they die.

A short life but sweet. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WotEver said:

They hatch, they crawl around for a while underwater as a nymph, they climb out of the water, dry out, chuck away their skin and look for a mate. Later that day, shagged out, they die.

A short life but sweet. 

I am confused. Are we talking about politicians or Mayflys?