Resetting the MSC waste gauge

Profzarkov

Featured Posts

Hello

i have the MSC waste gauge fitted on my 400 litre waste tank, it started to give odd readings so I installed the Gobious system, externally, brilliant. However the old one still does work but recently it just shows a full scale all the time. The tank Is  now empty, is there an easy way to recalibrate the MSC gauge to show zero too?

Thanks, I think that during pump out, I restricted the air vent and this must have caused a bit of a vacuum in the tank, probably killing the gauges pressure sensor. Disconnected now.

The Gobios system works a treat. Not cheap but will,prob not fail, so easily.

Thanks

MSC gauges don't like overloading. It usually blows the chip. If I recall ...they use a standard Op-amp..  possibly LM741 ?.. you can buy 5 on eBay for a quid. I fitted a 8 pin holder on the board so I could easily replace. The water gauge suffers the same problem. When on the Thames I used their hose which was a tight fit. The water pressure blew the chip.