Looking for a New Set Of BMC 2.5 PUMP TO INJECTORS RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE

Puff Along

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

The BMC 1.5 & 1.8 pipes are listed but not the 2.5.

Try giving them a call and see what they can do.

http://hamptonsafaribc.org/files/BMC-Diesel-Engine-Parts.pdf

I would have though any diesel fitting firm could knock them up for you.

Indeed, or even a decent old fashioned garage. Assuming that you can reuse the nuts, all that's needed is some pipe, a hacksaw and a pipe flaring tool.

Edited by cuthound
Missing space

BMC 2,5D is almost certainly a taxi engine, so an Austin FX4 taxi garage?

Probably easier to get a set copied by a local fuel injector service centre, I don't know the south coast well enough to say.

I doubt that  either 1,8D or 1.5D pipes would fit, its a completely different engine.

But why do you need them? If the ends are damaged the diesel shop should be able to reflare them and fit new nuts/unions.

You could try here.........http://www.oldclassiccar.co.uk/truckads/austin_fx4_taxi.htm

Edited by Boater Sam
added more

I'm Having Pump Refurb also Injectors, new heater plugs, No4 pipe injector Nut has cracked the others don't look to clever,I can save the old ones for spares,....Just belt braces really on the cut you can drift into the edge at Sea its a hole different  ball game.

6 minutes ago, Puff Along said:

I'm Having Pump Refurb also Injectors, new heater plugs, No4 pipe injector Nut has cracked the others don't look to clever,I can save the old ones for spares,....Just belt braces really on the cut you can drift into the edge at Sea its a hole different  ball game.

I would expect the guy doing the pump work to be able to sort the pipes.

Have emailed ASAP will look elsewhere thanks for the advice

•  

13 minutes ago, Puff Along said:

Just belt braces really on the cut you can drift into the edge at Sea its a hole different  ball game.

Absolutely.

I have twin engines but still carry spare replacement Alternator, starter motor, pumps, impellors, belts, hoses, filters etc etc.

Half way to Ireland is not time to find you need a part.

Better to have and not to need , than need and not to have !!.

Wise words. I am looking for a spare starter I have impeller, filters,....Hoses an Alternator to go on shopping list.

13 hours ago, Puff Along said:

Have emailed ASAP will look elsewhere thanks for the advice

•  
  •  

Diesel Bob UK don't list any pipes but was going down that road Monday just wanted to get things rolling as my daughter is with us from USA for 3 days and she wants to get out on the briny with her old Dad.