Who's got their stove on then?

Featured Posts

There is a chilly wind tonight. Not resorted to sticking the heating on but I have shut the bedroom window tonight for the first time since we moved in. 

Its lovely and warm downstairs and in the other bedrooms where the windows have been shut. Mind you it isn't cold in our bedroom at 19 degrees but compared to the temperatures we have had in this room all summer it feels cool tonight.

Was away with the family last week and I kept seeing boats with the obligatory paint can over the chimney yet we had been lighting the stove in the evening . It was chilli, and very little

coal needed to keep the temp less damp all night. Plus it’s cosy and smells nice ? 

18 hours ago, tree monkey said:

Depends where you are based and what you want but the little chimney company built and fitted a stainless flue for me last year, it was very well done and looks bomb proof.

He is currently bottom of the Atherstone flight 

Thanks for the info. Seems they only do stainless which i'm not keen on. We're in Ricky on the GU so nowhere near unfortunately otherwise I'd give them a shout anyway.

I need the pipe to take approximately a 12 degree (off vertical) path twixt top of stove and roof collar spigot. Should be straightforward.