Another canal side property for sale

emm

Featured Posts

34 minutes ago, Tracy D'arth said:

I would have thought that was in Kidsgrove. Its a fair way from the canal and across a main road. No chance of a mooring.

Looks like a mooring at the top of the garden in the photos. It's right by the aqueduct on Liverpool Road East.

Edited by David Mack

7 minutes ago, David Mack said:

Looks like a mooring at the top of the garden in the photos. It's right by the aqueduct on Liverpool Road East.

Yet the estate agent makes no reference to an available mooring, just views of the canal.

It's on the Hall Green Branch of the T&M (Macclesfield Canal to many) just on/over the main road aqueduct and on a bend, so approved mooring doubtful.

But on the upside it's with 10 minutes or so walk to  the Blue Bell at Hardingswood 😀🍻

Edited by JamesWoolcock
Typo

37 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

Entrance to Bugsworth Basin with views across it, could be some canal enthusiasts' dream property. Easy access to neighbouring Elsan point 🙂

https://www.fineandcountry.com/uk/property-for-sale/buxworth-bugsworth-basin/sk23-7nf/2284701

That'll be Buxworth, High Veldt, judging by the accents of the presenters. They're certainly from a land where "myriad" is pronounced differently.

The house if handsome externally, internal decorator could have done better - it's somehow not welcoming. A blink kinvas, as they'd perhaps say.

Edited by Athy

17 minutes ago, Athy said:

That'll be Buxworth, High Veldt, judging by the accents of the presenters. They're certainly from a land where "myriad" is pronounced differently.

The house if handsome externally, internal decorator could have done better - it's somehow not welcoming. A blink kinvas, as they'd perhaps say.

Sold subject to contract it says 

Edited by Athy
To correct typo in quoted text.

6 minutes ago, Tonka said:

Sold subject to contract it says 

Good. If someone can afford to thrash out three quarters of a million pounds to buy the house, they've probably got a few quid left over to tackle the interior.

10 hours ago, jonathanA said:

Not sure I'd pay half a mil for that in that location. 

The location is attractive, but he bungalow id hardly a thing of beauty, and it doesn't appear to have a proper fireplace. I'd never want to live in a house which didn't have a living fire.

The bog is an odd shape. Dow people in the North-West have rectangular bums?

4 hours ago, Athy said:

The location is attractive, but he bungalow id hardly a thing of beauty, and it doesn't appear to have a proper fireplace. I'd never want to live in a house which didn't have a living fire.

I'm with you on the fireplace thing. Guess it wouldn't be hard to fit a stove.

Has the look of a house owned by older folks to me. 

I think the owners probably think the bathrooms are 'contemporary' 

• Greenie 1

5 hours ago, Athy said:

My bathroom bog is the same, the toilet seat is a conventional shape

Edited by Tim Lewis
  • Greenie 1