ABS Battery Supplies

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, Traveller said:

Thanks DM. Why my search failed remans a mystery but it certainly seems Ebay's ratings are better than TrustPilot! Have also found Tayna now and they look competitive.

Thanks again

I can recommend tayna! Used them a lot for various projects. 

• Greenie 1

21 hours ago, Traveller said:

Has anyone experience of the above company? They have some 110ah batteries on offer with free next day working delivery but theirTtrustPilot rating is low and they appear to have vanished from Ebay.

Many thanks
Colin

They are superb.

Never tried their delivery, because I always drive to Stockport and collect.

The web site is MUCH shinier than the premises!

2 hours ago, mayalld said:

They are superb.

Never tried their delivery, because I always drive to Stockport and collect.

The web site is MUCH shinier than the premises!

My last set of batteries were delivered by them, they even put them on a pallet for no extra charge.  I found them to be very good.

As to Trust pilot reviews, I am equally confident in those reviews as I am in politicians........

13 minutes ago, Chewbacka said:

As to Trust pilot reviews, I am equally confident in those reviews as I am in politicians........

Well you have to start somewhere and it is not just Trust Pilot. Anyway no matter now as I went with Tayna, a company that had good reviews generally.

Bought 4 numax XV32MF 105ah batteries for £370 (including free delivery) from ABS last year. No problem fast service and delivery at a good price. 

Personally I have more faith in ABS than I do in reviews onTrust pilot, just try googling "buy fake trustpilot reviews". 

Edited by reg

9 hours ago, Chewbacka said:

As to Trust pilot reviews, I am equally confident in those reviews as I am in politicians......

Trust Pilot allow account holders to conceal negative reviews IIRC. 

This might explain why no-one has ever seen a website with less than 5 star rating from Trust Pilot....

7 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Trust Pilot allow account holders to conceal negative reviews IIRC. 

This might explain why no-one has ever seen a website with less than 5 star rating from Trust Pilot....

Which was revealed by the BBC and which lead to trustpilot being forced to change their policy on this issue.

Coincidently the BBC now has 91% 1 star reviews on 4653 reviews. 

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.bbc.co.uk

Personally I find it very hard to believe that these are all genuine, seems like someone got a bit upset. 

When I was involved in running our online store we obviously tried to minimise negative reviews but never hid them. I would be very suspicious of a store with no negative reviews. In our view, negative reviews showed us be an honest company and, when we could resolve issues satisfactorily, showed good customer service. As anyone who has had dealings with customers will know, there are some very few that will not be satisfied whatever you do. 

2 hours ago, Sapphal said:

As anyone who has had dealings with customers will know, there are some very few that will not be satisfied whatever you do. 

I recall a hotel manager agreeing vehemently with this. She said there were some guests who started working on getting a discount when they checked out from the moment they checked in.

I remember the small company I worked for using Trust Pilot. The MD glowed with pride as the 5 star reviews rolled in. Then Mr Grumpy turned up and gave us the lowest score possible. MD wasn't impressed. This was followed by another unwelcome review following which he tried to argue the toss with Trust Pilot. Shortly afterwards we binned it.

Edited to add, I forgot to say another vote of confidence for ABS Battery Supplies from me. One day the building will fall in on them though!

Edited by Cheshire cat