Transdrive set up ?

W+T

Featured Posts

I have a Transdrive on my new boat and it will not go into reverse without kicking up so i need to set it up properly but before i start faffing with it can anybody show me a link please to how to set the leg up properly.

I read its adjust to reverse fully first so it locks the leg then forward gear ?

I just hope i can manage to do it while in the water a its not coming out for a while yet.   

Thanks guys n gals

Admiral Faffer :)

There are people on here with transdrives,Naughty Cal I think and may be able to advise.

There is a manual online for Enfield transdrives,but don't know what make yours is.

My tub is outboard powered and it locks itself down in reverse but hangs loose in fwd.There are 3 shallow water tilt up positions and the hand book says not to use reverse in a shallow water tilt up position.

I notice that you have chained your transdrive up into a shallow water position.  Could this be why it kicks up in reverse?