solar controller warning

jenevers

Featured Posts

I was surprised yesterday to see the remote display for my Episolar MPPT controller was blank. Checked all connections and the positive feed screw terminal to the batteries was loose! It had obviously been arcing and was sooty. It must have gradually worked loose over time (due to slight vibration?) Because it was very tight when I installed it. From now on I will check all connections on the 1st day of every month. Suggest you all do the same!

16 minutes ago, jenevers said:

I was surprised yesterday to see the remote display for my Episolar MPPT controller was blank. Checked all connections and the positive feed screw terminal to the batteries was loose! It had obviously been arcing and was sooty. It must have gradually worked loose over time (due to slight vibration?) Because it was very tight when I installed it. From now on I will check all connections on the 1st day of every month. Suggest you all do the same!

Will you tell us whereabouts you are on the last day of each month so we can make the arrangements and agree on the size of spanners needed ?

• Happy 1
  • Haha 1