16-20mm x 5-6m pre spliced cotton line

Jrtm

Featured Posts

wondered if anyone can help.

im in fast need of 2 cotton ropes both 16-20mm by 5-6m need eye splice one end and back splice other,

it's going to be used hard so need cotton 3 strand line.

I'm going to great Haywood then birmingham and  train to long eaton (have car at long eaton) on Friday evening from Luton area so want to collect on way. anyone close to that routes?

Langley mill, brinklow you able to help?

cash on collection just pm me if your able to help,

needs to be white, can prob use nylon but might brake cut too easily when strapping.

james

6 minutes ago, billybobbooth said:

im in fast need of 2 cotton ropes both 16-20mm by 5-6m need eye splice one end and back splice other,

I'm going to great Haywood then birmingham and  train to long eaton (have car at long eaton) on Friday evening from Luton area so want to collect on way. anyone close to that routes?

needs to be white, can prob use nylon but might brake cut too easily when strapping.

james

This list of cordage suppliers may have someone who can help you.

http://igkt-solent.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/SuppliersQry.html

Howard

I have a stock of white polypropylene rope of the right diameter which I could eye and back splice for you. I'm in Loughborough so you could collect from Long Eaton. Its a bit hairy but is quite strong - I used a length to snatch a very stuck boat off the mud on the Thames earlier this summer - where it went round the stud on our boat the strands fused together!!

10 hours ago, Richard T said:

I have a stock of white polypropylene rope of the right diameter which I could eye and back splice for you. I'm in Loughborough so you could collect from Long Eaton. Its a bit hairy but is quite strong - I used a length to snatch a very stuck boat off the mud on the Thames earlier this summer - where it went round the stud on our boat the strands fused together!!

yes please pm me with price, I'll let you know time on friday will prob be about 6ish

21 hours ago, billybobbooth said:

james

Tradline at Braunston ?

4 minutes ago, Just Heaven said:

Tradline at Braunston ?

think was them my wife rang and they couldn't do it in time,

it's all a rush as I ordered some from Ebay  but they sent wrong size.

ss long as the poly stuff can cope with being strapped on locks I'm happy to use it, think this is what's on the bow line and it's never once given me grief unlike the others, (except cotton)