Vew New Content

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, RichM said:

Nobody has been messing about with VNC. Looks the same to me.

Yes all is ok now. What appears to have happened is that after it's restoration, my VNC page had changed to the expanded version, which I have changed back to condensed. I was not previousl;y aware thar there were two versions,.

Unfortunately, instead of taking me to the New Content page, my mobile is asking me if I want to download the index.php file.....and not taking me to the VNC page. This started yesterday.

This is both when I use my VNC bookmark, and also if I press the book at the top of the page.

This is only happening on Canalworld, not any other forums, one of which uses the same platform.

Anybody got any clues??

Just now, matty40s said:

Unfortunately, instead of taking me to the New Content page, my mobile is asking me if I want to download the index.php file.....and not taking me to the VNC page. This started yesterday.

This is both when I use my VNC bookmark, and also if I press the book at the top of the page.

This is only happening on Canalworld, not any other forums, one of which uses the same platform.

Anybody got any clues??

This now happens to me regularly, I've messaged rich and he thinks it's a cache issue, cleaning the cache does work but only for a day or so

6 hours ago, matty40s said:

Anybody got any clues??

I had the same problem

Refreshed the page and everything is good again

11 hours ago, tree monkey said:

This now happens to me regularly, I've messaged rich and he thinks it's a cache issue, cleaning the cache does work but only for a day or so

I've just had the problem on the laptop - clearing the cache seems to have resolved it for the moment - I'll be back if it stops working again!

11 hours ago, matty40s said:

How do you clean your cache?, brasso or pledge?

I set fire to it...