Help !!Mooring problems

nicky79

Featured Posts

I have called and they will call back . thanks for advice def worth a try just gutted the boat was a scam !!

Yes we have about £15,000 to spend but thought it was a bargain but don't want to drive from Plymouth to Nottingham for a scam so will keep looking and saving although was hoping to have it before transplant to save on my families accommodation !! good plans dont work out so if anyone who hears of a genuine bargain please let me know we are good for doing a complete inside renovation just want solid body.

Unfortunately there is a lot of rubbish around in your price range, so it  would pay you  to factor in the cost of a hull survey unless you know what you are looking at. If it looks good for the price it probably is. Good luck

• 5 weeks later...

passengers

On 11/08/2019 at 18:00, OldGoat said:

For the end-on moorings there's a railway line (don't know how busy it is..) within a few metres.

However, an earlier post said "in the woods mooring" - thus a bit further away from the trains, and don't mind the overhanging trees.

The railway is a major freight feight route from Southampton Port to the Midlands and the North. Busy with Cross Country passenger trains to Manchester and Newcastle from Bournemouth.