Finding the Best Kettle

Parahandy

Featured Posts

On 10/08/2019 at 15:07, Lily Rose said:

I'm starting to think I'm the only one that invested in a £5.99 B&M kettle. Proud owner of two. Or cheapskate.

But... water boils in them, they both whistle, neither of them leak and neither of them dribble. Unlike me.

Well, I was walking around Leicester in the rain this morning looking for a kettle and didn't find one! Got back to boat, dried off and read this. Found where the closest B&M is, never saw it this morning, just been, and am now enjoying my £5.99 cup of coffee, thank you Lily ?

Edited by Kendorr
spelling mistake.

2 minutes ago, Kendorr said:

Well, I was walking around Leicester in the rain this morning looking for a kettle and didn't find one! Got back to boat, dried off and read this. Found where the closed B&M is, never saw it this morning, just been, and am now enjoying my £5.99 cup of coffee, thank you Lily ?

You are most welcome.

I'm assuming you broke in as it was closed but I'm sure they appreciate your honesty in leaving £5.99 ?

Well, I was walking around Leicester in the rain this morning looking for a kettle and didn't find one! Got back to boat, dried off and read this. Found where the closest B&M is, never saw it this morning, just been, and am now enjoying my £5.99 cup of coffee, thank you Lily ?

Very sensible if I may say so.

40 minutes ago, Lily Rose said:

You are most welcome.

I'm assuming you broke in as it was closed but I'm sure they appreciate your honesty in leaving £5.99 ?

No need, it was open, they took some finding though, they were in a round cage on the floor near the check-out.

No need, it was open, they took some finding though, they were in a round cage on the floor near the check-out.

History rewritten thanks to the edit facility. I knew I should have left my post until the edit button had disappeared.

1 minute ago, tree monkey said:

We get the most exciting threads on CWF, this is mine, care of Tesco

Ahhh ignore the dribble of cake dough, meant to wash that off

20190821_193122.jpg

Mrs Rusty asked did you get it out of a skip, but I see that you got it from Tesco. 

1 hour ago, tree monkey said:

I am wounded, hurt and emotionaly distraught,  actually it might have been a Sainsbury buy

Looks identical to ours which was definitely a Sainsburys purchase - I picked up two when they had 'em on promotion at a fiver instead of £20!

Although ours don't have cake smeared on them.

• Greenie 1