Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

NEW: Following member feedback, we now have a Mooring & Marina Review forum. Post your review here.

Featured Posts

What is the best paint  to cover a narrowboat walls which seems to be a waterproof covering?

This is in the bathroom.

Edited by Barry Winser

2 minutes ago, Barry Winser said:

What is the best paint  to cover a narrowboat walls which seems to be a waterproof covering?

Assuming you mean 'outside' then any of the proprietary boat paints.

By such as 'International', 'Hempel' etc.

Any top coat (even B&Q gloss) will give you a waterproof finish.

When you say 'in the bathroom' I take it you mean the interior walls & depending on what's there already any good quality bathroom pain will do the job.

Probably the main thing is to prepare the existing surface well, otherwise whatever you put on my not stay on - especially in a moist environment. My silk emulsion is lasting very well below the gunnels, though I haven't got it in the bathroom.