Mooring & Marina Reviews

Featured Posts

33 minutes ago, Tim Lewis said:

I do not appear to be able to reply to the Mooring & Marina review topics as their is no 'Quote' button, 

Is this just me or is it deliberate?

The answer is "blowing in the wind" (well in the T&Cs anyway)

Please note: At present it is not possible to respond to a review at this time although members are welcome to submit their own reviews.

7 hours ago, Alan de Enfield said:

The answer is "blowing in the wind" (well in the T&Cs anyway)

Please note: At present it is not possible to respond to a review at this time although members are welcome to submit their own reviews.

That seems a bit silly to me, all I wanted to do was to correct a couple of minor errors  on a very kind review but had to create a new topic to do do ?

16 hours ago, Kudzucraft said:

Didn't read the rules/guidelines did you? ?

Nobody ever does. 

Last year we had rule/guideline amendments and Rich set a pop up so that when ever you signed in you had to read and acknowledge the pop up before you could go on to the forum proper. At some point someone posted about the pop up asking why they'd had it and the vast majority of reply posts were "oh I got that too - what was it?"

6 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Oi you two, keep this carp in the duly allotted part of the forum that rules tell you it's meant to be in. ?

Well, The 'Technical and Account Support' section seems like a weird place to put a forum on "Marinas & Moorings"

5 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Well, The 'Technical and Account Support' section seems like a weird place to put a forum on "Marinas & Moorings"

Ah but he wasn't discussing the moorings and/or the marinas but the fact that he couldn't post in a specific section of the forum its self, the mooring and marinas weren't the subject matter the inability to reply to a post was - hence the listing in technical&account support. :unsure:I think. 

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

So where are the reviews in there I cant see any just people asking about moorings and wheels for the shelf, plus comments about the reviews and the fact you cant comment on them

3 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

So where are the reviews in there I cant see any just people asking about moorings and wheels for the shelf, plus comments about the reviews and the fact you cant comment on them

When I click into the reply box it lets me do so but I think that's new.