Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Venetian Marine Middlewich branch classic cars.

Featured Posts

For anybody interested in classic cars we fell upon this canal side display last night at Ventian Marine Tearoom, and seemingly they have them often. Some nice classic cars present. Cafe open late too and a good feed there ;)

IMG_4280.JPG

IMG_4284.JPG

IMG_4302.JPG

IMG_4306.JPG

IMG_4310.JPG

IMG_4312 - Copy.JPG

IMG_4314 - Copy.JPG

IMG_4316.JPG

IMG_4321.JPG

IMG_4341.JPG

IMG_4274 - Copy.JPG

IMG_4275.JPG

Edited by Guest

That yellow VW Karmann Ghia is a beaut. I remember Dad lusting after one when I was a boy, but Mum pointed out in no uncertain terms that it wasn't suitable as a family car, so we stuck with the Hillman Minx.

Edited by Athy

1 hour ago, Athy said:

That yellow VW Karmann Ghia is a beaut. I remember Dad lusting after one when I was a boy, but Mum pointed out in no uncertain terms that it wasn't suitable as a family car, so we stuck with the Hillman Minx.

The Karmann was lovely. Trouble is you can't get the smell of a classic car on a photo! We had a minx too, I still remeber the reg was 4227 TD
Here is a peek at the Karmann  engine:

IMG_4307.JPG

Edited by Guest

About 5 years ago, we were working through the lock here, very surprised to see a London Transport RouteMaster bus being driven at fast pace round the field on the other side of the canal from Venetian. Any connection  to the classics  seen here?

25 minutes ago, billh said:

About 5 years ago, we were working through the lock here, very surprised to see a London Transport RouteMaster bus being driven at fast pace round the field on the other side of the canal from Venetian. Any connection  to the classics  seen here?

That is interesting! Honestly don't know but will ask next time I am in the cafe.