two seater

haza

Featured Posts

hi every one i have been searching for a two seater sofa. now for a while .i have done dunhelm and most others ..could any one point me some where else ..or even. as any one got one for sale ..on canalworld must be in great condition price know object for comfort thanks 

We had a 2-seat sofa bed from the Swedish furniture warehouse and mealball emporium. The great advantage was that you could take it on board in its flat pack before constructing it, and years later take it to bits to remove it again. It is still doing sterling service in our living room (in the house).

Have a look at Nabru, https://www.nabru.co.uk/

You can design your own, chooses shape and sizes of all elements. I have a two seat sofa and a single seat.

Because one can choose narrow arms, for example, you can get something that will fit nicely in a boat. They are delivered in pieces and need assembling, however this was free with delivery.

oh yes, they storage under the seats.

Edited by Kawayuppie
Adding info.