Cambridgeshire Diesel Inboard Service needed

Featured Posts

Hello Fellow Boaters!

Could anyone, please, recommend a trusted engineer who would be able to service twin Ford 425 FSD 2.5l 4 cylinder engines on my steel cruiser?

Boat is moored in private marina on River Cam but I'm happy to cruise to the right person! Engines are working. One started recently heating up to 95-100 degrees after 20-30 minutes but other than that everything seems fine but I want to double check plus general check up and filters and oil change.

Thank you!

27 minutes ago, Tomek said:

Hello Fellow Boaters!

Could anyone, please, recommend a trusted engineer who would be able to service twin Ford 425 FSD 2.5l 4 cylinder engines on my steel cruiser?

Boat is moored in private marina on River Cam but I'm happy to cruise to the right person! Engines are working. One started recently heating up to 95-100 degrees after 20-30 minutes but other than that everything seems fine but I want to double check plus general check up and filters and oil change.

Thank you!

Nice to hear from another 'Ford' user.

I have twin Ford 2725E "Dover" engines (each 6.25 litre 6-cylinder)