Atherstone flight incident!

nipper

Featured Posts

Now deduced that the incident is not on the flight at all!

Image may contain: text

So, what i have learned is to not take too much notice of the Narrow boat incident room!! in fact i wont look at it again!

Edited by nipper

2 hours ago, lampini said:

Oh no, I do hope everyone is ok - aren’t there usually volockies on those locks? 

It's not at the locks, but i would in general say that when a body is removed from the canal, it's a fair certainty that everybody isn't OK.

8 minutes ago, alan_fincher said:

It's not at the locks, but i would in general say that when a body is removed from the canal, it's a fair certainty that everybody isn't OK.

To be fair to Lampini, nipper has edited the original post. There was no mention of a body initially. just an "incident" at the locks.

39 minutes ago, alan_fincher said:

Indeed, my post was pre-edit.. what an awful shame for her poor family.. 

22 hours ago, nicknorman said:

It was a lady who moors at our marina. They were taking their boat up Atherstone locks for blacking. As you might imagine, her husband is pretty devastated.

Very sad news, I was only talking to her a few weeks ago.