Stretford Marine Services Good

Featured Posts

Stretford Marine Services on the Bridgewater canal. As per the title, never stopped here before. Filled up with diesel yesterday and found the lady (Jean) to be very friendly and helpful. Very good facilities; Elsan, water.gas, diesel, refuse, useful chandlery and boat services. 
Will definitely use again. 
https://www.stretfordmarine.com/

We’ve stopped there twice, last time a week or so ago. Always very friendly, cheap pump out, reasonably priced diesel. Which is why after first visit a year ago, we made a point of stopping there recently. Top marks in my book.

Edited by nicknorman

2 minutes ago, nicknorman said:

We’ve stopped there twice, last time a week or so ago. Always very friendly, cheap pump out, reasonably priced diesel. Which is why after first visit a year ago, we made a point of stopping there recently. Top marks in my book.

Saw you the other day at Leigh Flashes, but only realised it was your boat a little later!

Got some stuff on eBay recently at a good price and with good service (seller questioned my order as it was a bit unusual), suddenly realised it was Stretford Marine who I was dealing with. Have stopped there a couple of times too and they are friendly and good. Very slow water tap, they suggested we stay as long as we needed but should move off if a "paying" customer turned up.

...............Dave