Widebeams have better living space ...

TheBiscuits

Featured Posts

It's a common theme on the forum that widebeams are the devils work, but many of us would prefer to live on one in the correct area due to the additional space.  We accept living in a skinny tube so we can fit through the skinny locks.

Well today I saw a fabulous one!  I can honestly say I have never seen a boat with so much living area in such a size of boat before.  Acres of internal space, and it's own garden area. 

20190716_141023.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

It's a common theme on the forum that widebeams are the devils work, but many of us would prefer to live on one in the correct area due to the additional space.  We accept living in a skinny tube so we can fit through the skinny locks.

Well today I saw a fabulous one!  I can honestly say I have never seen a boat with so much living area in such a size of boat before.  Acres of internal space, and it's own garden area. 

20190716_141023.jpg

Your a very bad boy :D

1 minute ago, RLWP said:

Looks a bit cramped:

Astoria_(P%C3%A9niche).jpg

Thats fab, iirc thats on the Thames?? I recall seeing it over the years.

1 minute ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

I don't think you can ever have cruised the River Thames through Chertsey/Shepperton/Kingston/ Hampton or you'd have seen dozens far bigger than this!

I was answering the OP. All you lot barged in while I was typing it!!

He IS the OP :D

9 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

20190716_141023.jpg

It appears to be giving that gurl standing behind it a big headache....

1 minute ago, mrsmelly said:

He IS the OP :D

I was still answering the original post....

It appears to be giving that gurl standing behind it a big headache....

No, she had just come downstairs to wave at me ... she is stood on the boat that has been modified to make more room than expected!

Maybe a different elevation would help ...

20190716_141002.jpg.2452a691aceaf9bd7f83f4d5d5edc254.jpg

2 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

No, she had just come downstairs to wave at me ... she is stood on the boat that has been modified to make more room than expected!

Ah I see. Look more to me as though she is shouting at you to stop taking photos and waving you away..!!

28 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

20190716_141023.jpg

And it WILL fit through Blue Lias bridge 'ole, right?

If it won't, call CRT and they'll fix it.....

• Haha 1