It's Official it's a project

Featured Posts

38 minutes ago, Paul C said:

I remember it too, she filled up the mushroom vents with a whole tube of silicone sealant slapped on by hand?

ETA.......yikes:

3Leip8J.jpg

AFUGb8F.jpg

ScBfA9n.jpg

4D0zxp5.jpg

pgrpaYj.jpg

Her name was Max! by the end when she flounced of it was Mad Max, to be honest having met her she was ok, I went up to Skipton to give her a driving and lock lesson, then went onto Scotland, she seemed to have the hang of it after a couple of hours...................but the boat was very black to say the least?

Aye, I don't think I ever posted in that infamous thread. Something didn't sit right from the start, with me. BUT 5 people off of the forum did (try to) help her by visiting, and lots of others on the forum. She threw it all back, and accused one of those visitors of inappropriateness, which I think is very unfair. 

5 minutes ago, Paul C said:

Aye, I don't think I ever posted in that infamous thread. Something didn't sit right from the start, with me. BUT 5 people off of the forum did (try to) help her by visiting, and lots of others on the forum. She threw it all back, and accused one of those visitors of inappropriateness, which I think is very unfair. 

When I met her she had had a No 2 haircut!!! short wasnt the word, but as I said she was ok with me.

1 hour ago, Paul C said:

I remember it too, she filled up the mushroom vents with a whole tube of silicone sealant slapped on by hand?

ETA.......yikes:

3Leip8J.jpg

AFUGb8F.jpg

ScBfA9n.jpg

4D0zxp5.jpg

pgrpaYj.jpg

Why has someone chainsawed two mature trees from that narrowboat roof?  They must've taken ages to grow.......

• Happy 1
  • Haha 1