It's All Alan Finchers Fault!

Featured Posts

38 minutes ago, cheshire~rose said:

For the record he got away without me selling him anything too! :)

I don't think I've knowingly met Catweasel,  but to be honest, I didn't have him down as being able to run that fast!

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, alan_fincher said:

I don't think I've knowingly met Catweasel,  but to be honest, I didn't have him down as being able to run that fast!

I struggle to run a tap these days :)

I was struggling to find sufficient connection last night to post but we spotted @nicknorman yesterday, somewhere through Leigh way. I don't think he recognised us in this boat, either that or he was worried I was going to try and sell him something. 

He has probably already passed you Catweasel, or else you could have ticked the box of meeting another forumite 

3 hours ago, cheshire~rose said:

I was struggling to find sufficient connection last night to post but we spotted @nicknorman yesterday, somewhere through Leigh way. I don't think he recognised us in this boat, either that or he was worried I was going to try and sell him something. 

He has probably already passed you Catweasel, or else you could have ticked the box of meeting another forumite 

Now you mention it I did think that a passing boat name sounded familiar, and now I have checked it was indeed Nicknorman's boat. 
We have actually moved today and made it as far as the supermarket at Leigh :) Just enough to heat the water and zap the batteries. Heading for Swan with two Nicks tomorrow night, providing Lynn's appointment goes OK.