Black Sabbath Bridge

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Goliath said:

I don’t know how to create a link to the news (it’s on CRT website) but there’s an event in Brum this afternoon celebrating 50 years of Black Sabbath. 

Sounds bostin!

There is also an exhibition celebrating their 50 years on at the museum.

https://www.birminghammuseums.org.uk/bmag/whats-on/home-of-metal-presents-black-sabbath-50-years

Edited by cuthound

The event should be just finishing as I write, do we have a reporter on the spot?

It says Tommy Iommi and Geezer Butler were to arrive on a narrow boat, I hope at least that was all metal? Preferably a good thickness of steel?

42 minutes ago, Peter X said:

The event should be just finishing as I write, do we have a reporter on the spot?

It says Tommy Iommi and Geezer Butler were to arrive on a narrow boat, I hope at least that was all metal? Preferably a good thickness of steel?

Is Tommy Iommi Tony's lesser known brother?

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1

Now that Brum finally acknowledges Heavy Metal music and the part it played in the cities history maybe they will try to save the Flapper rather than continuing to allow heavy metal and rock venues to be shut down, (or even closing them down themselves).

..............Dave

So what else have we got to look forward to in Brum, the Led Zepp Lock, Wizzard Winding Hole, Traffic Island , The Move Boat Moving Service, ....not sure how I can Judas Priest to fit and Duran Duran Dock has probably been filled in and turned into a Zizzis now. 

1 hour ago, Rob-M said:

The unveiling if the link works 

Tony is looking pretty well, considering his illness. 

55 minutes ago, Rob-M said:

If you do Facebook there is a video of tribute band Sabbra Cadabra playing on the island.

I prefer Slack Babbath (especially the name). 

1 hour ago, matty40s said:

So what else have we got to look forward to in Brum, the Led Zepp Lock, Wizzard Winding Hole, Traffic Island , The Move Boat Moving Service, ....not sure how I can Judas Priest to fit and Duran Duran Dock has probably been filled in and turned into a Zizzis now. 

What about Walsall's own Noddy Holder and Slade, surely there should be a Christmas themed celebration for them.