Telly Tubby Land × 13

Featured Posts

25 minutes ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

There is no truth in the rumour that Ecover products are made entirely from dolphin blubber (a natural and renewable resource). They used to have a picture of dolphins on the label when they were first marketed, but that has nothing to do with it.

Jen

Next you will be telling me busses dont run on Corn Flakes

On 24/06/2019 at 16:51, tree monkey said:

Being brought up in E Port the smell of detergent was a regular thing, it wasn't until I left I realised it wasn't normal :)

My grandad used to "liberate" gallon containers of teepol and we used it for everything. Washing up, shampoo, cleaning the drive.....

MP.

43 minutes ago, MoominPapa said:

My grandad used to "liberate" gallon containers of teepol and we used it for everything. Washing up, shampoo, cleaning the drive.....

MP.

Yes good for every type of cleaning you could think of

6 hours ago, MoominPapa said:

MP.

Yes I remember teapol, so much was liberated the port used to foam when it in the rain ;)