kildwick toilets Down the Pan

PD1964

Featured Posts

As some of you might know Kildwick composting toilets seem to have went bust and are no longer trading, leaving many owners short. 

So does anyone know where you can get a fan from to fit their toilets? Please see attached image. I presume there spares would be used by other manufactures and can be obtained elsewhere, if this is the case and other owners know of a spares supplier, I'd be grateful.

th.jpeg

Edited by PD1964

47 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

As some of you might know Kildwick composting toilets seem to have went bust and are no longer trading, leaving many owners short. 

So does anyone know where you can get a fan from to fit their toilets? Please see attached image. I presume there spares would be used by other manufactures and can be obtained elsewhere, if this is the case and other owners know of a spares supplier, I'd be grateful.

th.jpeg

What's wrong with the fan? Is it jammed or bearings worn or burnt out? It may be fixable or it may be a standard type in their special housing.

Suppose it may have decomposted itself............

1 hour ago, PD1964 said:

th.jpeg

I would be surprised if its not a £4 computer fan in there, I have replaced mine twice over the last 10 years

• Greenie 1

• 3 months later...
On 18/06/2019 at 13:37, Clodi said:

No problem, Kildwick ceased trading due to a divorce. Contact https://strumpetandtrollop.com/  They'll sort you out no worries.?

I would have nothing to do with this company, have not replied to any emails from a few people who bought toilets from her old company, seem to be selling off old Kildwick stock, please avoid and look elsewhere for far better value composting toilets. Way overpriced product with no after sales support.

On 18/06/2019 at 17:28, PD1964 said:

No, my friend needs a fan. They bought the toilet without the fan hoping to fit the ventilation system at a later date, the picture is just one from the web of the design they use. Thanks

After months of trying to contact Maria who never even had the decency to reply never mind help, my friend had to build her own ventilation system, which in all honesty was cheaper and far more effective then the Kildwick one would of been. For those in the same predicament with their composting toilet please see the YouTube link for a good solution.

Edited by PD1964