You wouldn't believe it

Alan Ashe

Featured Posts

Hello all Alan here of rainbow

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for advice, comets about the theft of my engine,

Today still with no engine can't move so anyway down to check boat and would you believe me 4 little shits on my boat,I caught 3 of them lol

Just now, jonathanA said:

I hope you respected their right to express themselves and took account of their poor life experience before judging them ....

I assumed he would have treated them in a Christian manner ... and baptised them to wash away their sins! :giggles:

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, NB Esk said:

I like children.......done in batter, with a few chips.....

When walking my reactive rescue GSD, Zeus, I often get the worried mothers of young children asking if he likes children.

My stock answer is "yes, but he couldn't manage a whole one" ?

13 hours ago, cuthound said:

When walking my reactive rescue GSD, Zeus, I often get the worried mothers of young children asking if he likes children.

My answer used to be "No, the bones get stuck in her teeth"

16 hours ago, cuthound said:

At least the mothers ask you!

We tend to just get their little darlings prodding and poking at Syds face unannounced!

5 minutes ago, Naughty Cal said:

At least the mothers ask you!

We tend to just get their little darlings prodding and poking at Syds face unannounced!

I'm a firm beleiver that potential new parents and dog owners should have to pass a test before being allowed to have them.

Whilst 80% would pass without effort it would weed out the numpties who.shouldn't be allowed children or pets.

Edited by cuthound
To remove a random number that preceded my post

6 minutes ago, cuthound said:

I'm a firm beleiver that potential new parents and dog owners should have to pass a test before being allowed to have them.

Whilst 80% would pass without effort it would weed out the numpties who.shouldn't be allowed children or pets.

Fully agree.