Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Murflynn

all at sea.

Featured Posts

Lady G is apparently currently located on a Dutch river somewhere south of Newfoundland in mid-Atlantic.

..............................  just sayin'  :unsure:

Edited by Murflynn

6 minutes ago, Murflynn said:

Lady G is apparently currently located on a Dutch river somewhere south of Newfoundland in mid-Atlantic.

..............................  just sayin'  :unsure:

I am somehow, and I'm not quite sure how, somewhere off the M6 at Bedford. Though I'm not sure I've ever actually been to Bedford. :huh:

@rusty69's at Point Nemo, @BlueStringPudding is up in Greenland, @bizzard is somewhere called SongSong (not to be muddled with Sing Sing) and some guy called @Tonyparkar's in a town called Eureka, and here was me thinking that was just a program on the telly. 

iu.jpeg

To be fair I have no idea who Tony Parker is so he really could be in a town called Eureka. 

• Greenie 1

SongSong, one of the Mariana Islands near Guam, south Pacific.

Edited by bizzard

Just now, bizzard said:

SongSong, one of the Mariana Islands near Guam, south Pacific.

You ain't half exotic Biz. :huh:

1 minute ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

I’ve no idea where i am. Typical bouy.

I don't know where you are either - it hasn't got a name on your profile page and I don't know where to look on the members map. 

😱Your Lost...... 

9 hours ago, Tumshie said:

Oh and @Sea Dog is 42....... I dunno where he is though. 

I played the wild rover for many a year and I spent all my money on whiskey and beer. But now I've returned with gold in great store and I never will play the wild rover, no more. Well, you can't in a narrowboat really, can you? :)

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I played the wild rover for many a year and I spent all my money on whiskey and beer. But now I've returned with gold in great store and I never will play the wild rover, no more. Well, you can't in a narrowboat really, can you? :)

No, nay, never!

On 01/06/2019 at 22:02, Murflynn said:

it would seem the 'member map' is a load of tosh.

One person's "members map" is the next person's "stalkers map" ;)

On 01/06/2019 at 22:18, Tumshie said:

@rusty69's at Point Nemo, @BlueStringPudding is up in Greenland, @bizzard is somewhere called SongSong (not to be muddled with Sing Sing) and some guy called @Tonyparkar's in a town called Eureka, and here was me thinking that was just a program on the telly. 

iu.jpeg

To be fair I have no idea who Tony Parker is so he really could be in a town called Eureka. 

Greenland is lovely this time of year. Seventeen degrees and increasingly less iced-in. ;)

• Greenie 1

Sign in to follow this